2013年4月20日 星期六

Thinking of hobbies

I am thinking, my mother may be right, I should develop some hobbies, which I never spend a very long time on nor became a real habbits.
However, there r always too many choices, and for me hard to choose. One reason is, I don't have a strongly preference, one another is, I am a person who is lack of peesistence. Shame to confess this, anyway.
If let me count how many hobbies I had cultivated, that would be a big numbe. I am non of these genius, or I would have a clearly preference, and a good performance, excuse. Sign...

Calligraphy, when I was child, but abandon coz I was feeling bored, and felt I couldn't get progress a lot.
Mental arithmetic, in childwood, which is earier compared to calligraphy, I cant remember.
Comic book drawing, it's funny while I never learned from others and just for fun. Maybe I liked to read comic books, (who don't like it), and I liked to read story, adventure style, and history. I just made some a bit fun story via comic books. It was very simplicity, I still keep it and take it out to yearn my childhood.
Debate, when I was in my first grade in senior high.
Taichi, one of the martial art, and Ah hu, one instrument.
Guiter, not good, I can still play one song only.
Flute, at the same time in senior high, it was easy, I played it without teaching, and played it with several computer game songs.
Sports.... Swim, which is the best whitin the sports waht I can, not extremely fast, can't get the medal, but can easily be in the list.
Table tennis, I joined the club for several years, but I am not advance in this area.
Badminton, the same as table tennis.
Kendo, I liked this sport, but I didn't join the practice very often in my college, coz ,oh its shame, I play world of warcraft  for much time at that moment.
Jogging, I jogged for the reason of health only for many years, but I didn't like. Until I went to Australia, the view and the road is very suitable for jog, oh , how a lovely country, Singapore is awful and Taiwan is awful too. At there, it is not easily feel tired while jogging with the beautiful. Jogging with sightseeing easily
Costed me hours and close to ten kilometers, awesome.
Japanese, is language here, I had the interest in college and studied for a year, with some media, I got the level higher than one year. But it is easier for me to communicate in English, and with the help of some Japanese when I talk with Japanese.
Ahh, that's it, I never really do a review in my hobbies, I wish that would be good for me to think more deeply in something, hobbies chosen, time spend and so on....

沒有留言:

張貼留言