2013年2月24日 星期日

墨爾本 之一 Under the flag of south cross

Tomorrow will be the final day in Australia, I am more and more getting missing this lovely country, hardly for me to say goodbye to it, now I can know how those people's feelings when they need to say good bye.
But travel is like that, we continuely, and regularly met people and then said good bye to people. Even we feel sad to say goodbye to everyone, we still need to, that is life. Everyone has taken a part in my heart, I wish my mimd because of these, could be getting more and more wide, and my mind changed, absolutely, I wish it will go to a beautiful direction.
This half year, I have known hundreds of people, but everyone's still plays a important character to me, even ours words could be only few sentences, they could infulence me a lot.
I will always remember this moment, when I need to say goodbye and go back.

沒有留言:

張貼留言